Benefit Systems is a provider of solutions with respect to non-monetary employee benefits in the area of sports and recreation (the MultiSport and MultiSport Kids cards). We already operate successfully in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Greece.
The flagship product of the company is its sports benefit program, which enables having an active and thus healthy lifestyle thanks to an access to numerous sports and recreation facilities in the countries where the business is currently operating. In total, just the sports products of the company are used by more than 1,000,000 users.
The Senior Account Manager must understand our business model which requires growing and maintaining the Partner channel (premium Sport Facilities), as we need to get qualified Partners on board and guarantee top quality services to our Clients (Companies).
- Develops and maintains long term, strong relationships with key Partners.
- Negotiates the conditions of cooperation with the Sport facilities and execution of the contract.
- Maintains accurate, timely, and required documentation of activities to ensure quality Partners’ rela-tions, records and metrics.
- Recommends appropriate actions to correct problems including assisting and/or advising manage-ment in the formal discipline or termination of Partners.
- Assists with handling and resolving Partners’ complaints and grievances.
- Documents all Partners’ relations matters as appropriate for the situation in accordance with legal compliance and organizational policies and procedures.
- Planning and overseeing new product initiatives.
- Developing quotes and proposals for Partners (Sport facilities).