Join our Team!
We are seeking for the ideal associate for the season of 2021 who is willing to work and excel on our Monastery Estate Retreat property in Moni Selinou area.
If you are ready for a new challenge and you have experience and passion in delivering exceptional service, we are currently seeking to recruit for the above project in Chania, professional for the positions of Service A.
• 3-4 years minimum experience, in similar role, preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel or high quality restaurants.
• Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
• Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented.
• Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills.
• Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of Monastery Estate team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
Monastery Estate Hotels offer to all its associates:
• Accommodation and one meal daily
• Excellent opportunities for career progression within Monastery Estate Group
• Supportive management
• Pleasant working environment
• Competitive salary up to €1300 according to qualifications