Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a leading Online Media Group in Greece, we are seeking for an experienced and creative:
Social Media & Community Manager
Based in Athens, our client deals with the field of education. One part of its activities concerns the management of a large electronic educational information site and the other part concerns the provision of a wide range of educational – training services and products to interested parties.
The main role of the Social Media & Community Manager will be to manage all the corporate social media of the company. The main responsibility will be to create original and smart digital content with emphasis on audiovisual digital content for the development of the following:
The main duties of this role include:
- Design and implement Social Media strategy to align with business goals
- Create original and engaging text, image and video content using a “social first” approach
- Manage and oversee Social Media content
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests
- Write ad content and suggest creatives assets for campaigns
- Suggest digital content campaigns that will follow the brand strategy
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Collaborate with all departments by being an excellent team player
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications