Who we are:
Artemis ITS is a rapidly growing company specializing in the telecommunication field. We undertake multiple projects regarding the installation of fixed and mobile telecom networks. The company was established in Greece in 2008, and in 2014 the entrepreneurial activity was extended in Romania and by the end of 2016 the company had expanded in Germany. At the beginning of this year we started new projects in the Netherlands. Today, Artemis Group occupies 700 employees and provides services in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Supervise a civil works project and the everyday schedule of activities
- Review the provided network plans
- Manage supplies & warehouse stock, such as materials, machines and equipment
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, drawings)
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Organize the set-up and transportation of the crew
- Ensure works are performed on time, while maintaining high-quality levels.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits and safety guidelines
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required