Skytrack is a leader in telematics and fleet management systems as well as in custom software development, where it has been active since 2014.
We represent global leaders, as well as growing, dynamic companies.
Skytrack has always focused on technical excellence. We want to highlight and disseminate our technologies.
We are seeking Senior Android Developer
to become a member of our company!
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a large number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Engage in all regular software development activities such as architecture, feature requirements, design, code, and test case reviews to ensure that the team delivers high quality code on time
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability