Need strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security may also be required. Technicians may also need good communication skills because this position requires frequent interaction with clients.
Level A certification on Networking / Systems Engineering / Computing systems needed.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
- SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- NETWORKING - SECURITY TECH INTEGRATOR
- SERVER - CLIENT INTEGRATOR
- SECURITY INTEGRATOR
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- NETWORKING ESSENTIALS ROUTING AND VPN
- SERVER - CLIENT UNIX - WINDOWS LEVER
- SECURITY SYSTEMS CAMERA AND SMART ELECTRONICS SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR
- INHOUSE NEEDS AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT