lmw is seeking a highly professional and dynamic Chief Financial Officer, on behalf of its client, a pharmaceutical company.
- Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive project costing system
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Develop financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans and directing staff
- Accomplish finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities, communicating and enforcing values, policies and procedures
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions and maximizing the impact of variances
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
The company offers competitive remuneration package, continuous learning and development opportunities, as well as a very dynamic and fast paced environment.