Cabin Crew Jobs Available
- Are you friendly, confident and self-assured with a passion for meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures?
- Do you have a positive and customer focused approach with proven customer service skills?
- Are you flexible and adaptable to changing situations?
- Are you fluent in English, both Written and Spoken?
Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland's only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group. Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2020.
As part of our client’s ongoing expansion of both routes and fleet, Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are now welcoming applications from individuals who are passionate about the Aer Lingus brand and the service they provide to join them during this exciting growth period. Aer Lingus has a world class reputation for great customer care and modern fleet of Airbus aircraft and is at the forefront of commercial aviation.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew are vital to their success and we want you to be part of something special. If you are a highly motivated and flexible individual who dreams of becoming part of the Aer Lingus world recognised Cabin Crew Team, please read on to find out more information.
- Greece - Athens - Tuesday 10 December 2019