ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of Pfizer, the Leading Global Biopharmaceutical Company, is looking for high caliber multinational professionals for the position of:
Compliance Analysts – French Speaking
(Ref. code 5517/COA/ESS/GR)
As a Compliance Analyst you will join the Global Business Services Center located in Thessaloniki, Greece that supports all Europe My Anti-Corruption Policies and Procedures transactions associated to Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other regional/local pharma laws and industry codes. You will report to the Europe MAPP Service Center Team Lead.
- Receive, review and document all transactions coming into the Service Center
- Detailed review/submission of all relevant data/submissions to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all information is properly documented in workflow system
- Ensure transactions are in compliance with relevant policy
- Manage all transactions using accurate standard operating procedures and compliance and control documentation
- Responsible for completing compliance check list of compliance activities
- Direct interactions with business colleagues to help on the transactions with healthcare professionals and external organizations
- Responsible for communicating with internal business professionals
- Work with Legal and Compliance to get approvals for exceptions and suspicious documentation
- Create and execute healthcare contracts for external healthcare professionals, ensuring fair market value is accurate (per FMV calculator) and the HCP has been qualified (CV review)