Paleros Dream Homes is a continuously growing design and construction company, in the field of “high end” residential development, at the areas of Lefkada and Aitoloakarnania. The projects vary between complexes of small villas and single “high end villas”.
Paleros Dream Homes is seeking to hire a civil engineer Construction Director with experience in construction and management, who alongside each project’s supervising engineer will sort out the priorities, the schedules and timelines, control the costs and check the quality of every project and each subcontractors work.
The Construction Director
- Works closely with the Director, the site Engineers, the design & engineering team, the supply and finance team, as well as with the subcontractors to ensure on schedule completion and compliance with the company’s quality standards.
- Supervises and supports the site engineers, construction works and oversees site set up.
- Ensures that the company’s procedures are followed.
- Reviews each project’s time schedule, along with the rest of the team and flags possible delays, according to each delivery dates and proposes ways to achieve the goals.
- Checks the timeschedules according to the delivery dates of simultaneous projects, sets the priorities in between projects, with weekly, monthly, semester and long term goals.
- Acts as the main point of contact between the construction sites, the Director, the design team with the support of the Technical Manager and the technical department.
- Resolves day to day construction issues with the technical department.
- Identifies the strengths and weaknesses of the technical crew and subcontractors in order to propose ways to increase their efficiency.
- Ensures that each project has the necessary permits as long as all the needed connections to public networks.