We are looking for a Field Engineer for our ongoing project in Athens. You will be responsible
for ensuring that everything works smoothly and engineering designs are being followed. You
will assist the project manager with project documentation, control and scheduling.
Your main task will be supervising the construction teams as well as carrying out area surveys
to ascertain whether any obstructions will prevent a successful installation. To be successful
in this role you shall have a good understanding of the network infrastructure as well as
excellent communication skills as you must be able to deliver a consistently high level of
customer service when out in the field.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Directing technical crews on site
- Managing project costs, supplies and logistics
- Performing surveys on subscribers properties (houses, business units etc.)
- Meeting with subscribers to resolve any issues and conduction of quality checks
- Promptly documentation for the installation of connection points
- Updating the company’s platform, reporting about the progress
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Cooperation and communication with the rest of the team for updates and adjustments.