Are you extremely fluent in French? Does the idea of making a new step as a Customer Service Officer in one of the leading oil and gas companies sounds attractive to you? Would you enjoy taking over multiple orders while ensuring on-time delivery to the customers?
Our client, among with its businesses related to the oil and gas, supplies maritime and powerplant industries with marine lubricants, greases and monitoring services within more than 1000 ports.
Are you still here? If so, then apply now for this Customer Service Officer - French speaker role. Please note that this is a temporary vacancy for 6 months with possibility to renew longer.
A Customer Service Officer - French Speaker will be responsible for all the below:
- Managing and following up of customer’s orders.
- Handling complaints and passing them on to a manager if required.
- Entering customer information onto a computer database.
- Prioritise workflow for deliveries procedure.
- Undertake multi skill training for office support.
- Ensure and maintain all customers invoicing is completed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Feedback to Manager related to worldwide deliveries & network services.