Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Ref: SIH/SDMM022)
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Sales & Marketing
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Create, manage and supervise Google Ads campaigns and Social Media campaigns across all channels
- Create, manage and supervise the Media Plan & budgeting
- Measure, refine & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI goals
- Collaborate with Marketing and e-commerce teams to develop digital plans that support objectives
- Develop processes, best practices that will help elevate campaigns’ reach to the next level
- Supervise the implementation of referral and other promotional campaigns across channels
- Be up to date with the latest trends to be identifying target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Follow and apply international best practices
- Monitor and examine the paid competition
- Monitor analysis of performance onsite per traffic channel and customer segment
- Constantly be auditing the full customer journey and substantiate proposals for improvement
- Make suggestions on overall performance improvement.
- Lead google ads and SEO efforts
- Improve and secure the tracking and communication processes between channels, reporting tools and google tools
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all deliverables