N/A Company & Job Overview Bigblu offer satellite broadband services to people who find it difficult to access the internet through the traditional ‘phone or fibre’ network. Our customers tend to live in rural or Island locations that are underserved by the traditional broadband providers. The signal we use to connect our customers comes from Satellites that are typically in orbit approximately 36,000 miles above the earth.
The job: What we’re looking for To manage the day-to-day post sales (“In-flight”) processes in support of the Indirect & Direct Sales teams in Greece. Supporting a small team of Greek speaking colleagues in the UK and an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager in Athens, you will be responsible for all day-to-day In-flight activity.
This will include: • Reseller Support: 40% of job time Providing 1st line support to our growing base of Reseller partners across Greece. Includes general account support & commissions, billing, IT (Portal) and technical support on bigblu systems & processes. Liaison with UK-based central reseller support and IT teams. • Technical Support 40% of job time Providing 1st line, basic technical support for Greek customers and installers who typically may be having problems with speed-related issues, system set up queries, installation guidelines or troubleshooting technical issues.
We do not expect you to be a network engineer and you will be supported by a 2nd level specialist technical support team.
• Logistics & Installation Management: 20% of job time Working with our Outsourced Logistics partner (based in Aspropyrgos) to ensure satellite equipment is distributed in an efficient and timely manner within Greece. Also responsible for overseeing equipment returns managed by the Outsource partner. Coordinating the booking and sign-off / QA process for customer installations through our base of independent installers and resellers throughout the Greek territory, ensuring timely activation of services.
The estimates (above) on the time you will spend on each part of the job are approximate and subject to change. We really need someone who is multi-skilled, flexible in their approach to work and ready for anything. In short, we want to attract someone who is up for the adventure of helping us building our Greek business
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Inbound: Be the first point of contact for reseller & technical support for the Greek market.
- Outbound: Make outbound calls to resellers & customers who have submitted ‘call me back’ support & technical enquiries.
- Data capture: Accurately logging and maintaining customer records – especially customer contact preferences
- Contact management: Following up customer & reseller support tickets.
- Brand ambassador: Creating and building customer trust in our products and service
- Multi-skilled operator: Effective management of daily inbound and outbound call demand & any physical tasks required on periodic visits to outsourced logistics partner premises.
- Business developer: Occasionally engage in demand creation and business development campaigns and initiatives
- Knowledgeable: Being a subject matter expert for all areas of our products and services.
- Solution seller: Identify, assess, and resolve customer & reseller support needs.
- Customer champion: Build and maintain quality relationships with resellers & customers through open and honest communication, building trust in our service.
- Technically competent: Ensuring up to date product and system knowledge and maintaining this continuously.
- Achiever: Achieve and exceed personal and business KPIs
- Versatile: Any other task as requested by your Manager