Established in 1859, Brink’s
has evolved to be a global leader in Secure Solutions. Operating in more than 100 countries across six continents, Brink’s employs 67,700 people and serves customers through a network of 1,178 facilities and 14,200 vehicles vehicles — an unrivaled global footprint that delivers incomparable security, efficiency and visibility across the globe. Listed on the NYSE, the organization has revenues in the range of $4bn.
Brink’s operates in Greece since 1983 and today employs 2.500 employees, being a leading company in the highly competitive, over populated Security Industry in Greece. Brink’s Hellas provides Cash supply chain Solutions, Aviation Security as well as all types of Security Services to thousands of customers across the banking, retail, public sector in our industry thru its own network of 16 branches all over the country.
Brink’s Hellas is currently recruiting an Executive Assistant
for our premises who will provide broad administrative support to the CEO of the company.
The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to upper management.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Deliver the creation of various word Documents and Spreadsheets, related to our business needs, either in Greek and/or in English
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the company and may be reasonably required