The Hospitality Company
Hotels & Resorts nationwide in The Netherlands
What do we provide?
• Internship of 9 months in a 3 or 4 star Hotel in the Netherlands trained by a certified
• Free housing during the complete internship incl. Free WIFI and a washing machine,
• Internship fee during the total program which you get every week on your Iban nr,
• Covered travel expenses and an arriving pick-up at the Airport in The Netherlands,
• Free working clothes,
• Free Netflix account,
• Free online Emergency course,
• Free online Dutch course,
• After graduation, we will help you finding a job as a cook in The Netherlands.
This is an internship in The Netherlands that would be ideal for a want to be Cook and current culinary
100 Work Locations
Amsterdam, Zeeland, The Hague, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch
What will I be doing?
A Cook is responsible for contributing to menu creation, managing and training the kitchen brigade to
deliver an excellent guest and member experience while managing food cost controls.
A Cook will also be required to manage food cost controls. Specifically, you will be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers, check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
• Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
• Checks and maintains coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of food
• Takes proper care of ranges, ovens, broilers, fryers, griddles, utensils and other equipment
• Ensures that buffets and pantry stations are set for forecasted covers, reservations and
• Works as a team member to maintain pleasant work environment, comes to work on time
• Reports to work dressed according to the dress-code
• Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an on going basis.