Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Guest Relations Officer (Ref: IDA/GRO020)
Resort: Ikos Dassia | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-dassia/
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref Code: IDA/GRO020
Your main accountabilities:
- Welcome and greet all arriving and in-house guests in a friendly, helpful and courteous manner
- Assist guests with all check-in procedures, issuing room keys and answering any questions
- Excellent knowledge of the resort and facilities as well as of daily events, activities as well as food & beverage functions in order to provide accurate information to guests
- Be fully informed about the daily movement of the hotel (arrivals, departures, VIP guests and rest functions)
- Manage all guests’ complaints in a professionally way and ensure that every issue has been resolved promptly and effectively
- Liaise closely with Reception, Housekeeping and F&B regarding VIP amenities and special requests