BNI, (Business Network International) is seeking for a dynamic Administration Officer. General description of the role:
If selected for this role, you will be a key point of reference for the BNI Greece team. You will be offered opportunities to learn, grow, and gain good experience of the international market.
- 30% of your time will be secretariat and office management, dealing with supplies, assisting in the organization of events and supporting the two office directors, on a daily basis
- 70% of your time will be spent on online systems, CRMs and similar, submitting data and working with online tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Canto, Canva, Asana etc.
More specific, duties include:
- Time/diary management
- Organizing of online/offline meetings
- Responding to urgent request, such as a preparation of several documents, training materials, presentations etc.
- Following up on pending materials
- Be positive, flexible and together we make it happen
Work location: BNI Athens office, in Chalandri.