ICAP Executive Search & Selection is one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than 45 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruiting Senior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search, on behalf of Pfizer, the Leading Global Biopharmaceutical Company, is looking for high caliber professional for the position of:
Compliance Operations Manager
(Ref. code 5518/COM/ESS/GR)
The Compliance Operations Manager position will lead a team of Compliance Analysts and is responsible for managing the workload distribution, the quality of compliance controls, the timeliness and accuracy of data that is produced by the analyst role, and all transactions managed by the analysts are to the highest compliance standards. The Operations Manager role will complete compliance checks for exceptions and certain thresholds and work through any transaction issues or escalations. This role is responsible for communicating compliance risks, exceptions and challenges to the Compliance Service Center Process Lead and/or Center Lead.
- Receive and assign all transactions coming into the Compliance Service Center
- Detailed review/submission of a sampling of Compliance data/submissions to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all information by Analysts are properly documented in workflow system
- Ensure that all transactions are in compliance with the company’s policy
- Ensure team manages all transactions using accurate standard operating procedures and compliance and control documentation
- Responsible for reviewing completed compliance check list of compliance activities from Analysts
- Direct interactions with business colleagues to help on the transactions with healthcare professionals and external organizations
- Responsible for communicating with internal business professionals
- Work with Legal and Compliance to get approvals for exceptions and suspicious documentation
- Create and execute healthcare contracts for external healthcare professionals, ensuring fair market value is accurate (per FMV calculator) and the HCP has been qualified (CV review)
- Raise compliance questions / challenges to Process Lead and Center Lead for direction/ controls