Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire for its new Cultivos Coffee store in Paros
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
Pantry Cook is responsible for the preparation and service of cold foods, ensuring Cultivos Coffee standards are met to the highest level.
• Prepare cold food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner
• Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
• Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
• Ensure consistent great food production, in line with the high quality standards
• Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
• Awareness departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team