Become part of an award winning direct insurance business, selling a wide range of financial products throughout Europe as part of a multinational organisation with ties in Australia and South Africa and established operations in Poland, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia and the United Kingdom. The Company is unique in being able to use television, telephone and the internet to market products directly to the consumer.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual to join 4Life Direct as we are expanding into Greece. The company is looking for a determined, experienced leader to assist the international team in establishing a new branch in Athens. This individual will be involved in setting up the office and establishing a sustainable business. The goal will be to ensure profitability of the Branch and to drive long-term success.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant for our office in Athens.
1. Marketing Strategy - participation in the implementation of marketing strategies in consultation with the board of 4Life Direct. The implementation of marketing methods, as well as controlling the timelines of their implementation. To understand a set of key indicators that measure performance and enable monthly reporting to management and shareholders.
2. Internet Marketing Strategy - overall responsibility for implementing an online marketing strategy. The goals are to improve search engine optimisation, website positioning, website traffic and conversions. This involves a continual drive of improving traffic to websites, social media and other affiliated 4Life Direct sites.
3. Management of website content – continued development of the website, enriching it with up to date content and information. Evaluation of the effectiveness of that information and the constant search for better ways to increase interest from customers using the website.
4. Advertising – Managing the campaign strategy on different platforms including both ATL and BTL, such as interactive media, press, radio, TV and others. - Participation in the preparation of the production of TV, radio, print and Internet. - Assistance with negotiating with suppliers of media (including TV stations, publishing houses, radio stations, websites). - Contributing to the concept of advertising strategy. - Participation in budget planning and realization of its objectives. - Verifying advertising in all media.
5. PR activities: preparing questions and answers and all PR documents.
1. Implement marketing projects for new products offered by 4LifeDirect.
2. Cooperation in designing and updating marketing materials.
3. Monitoring of compliance in regard to the policy set by 4Life Direct for all graphic materials.
4. The management of the production of marketing materials.
5. Cooperation with service providers and other business partners.
6. Conducting marketing research - analysis of the market and competition in the insurance and direct sales industry.
7. Full responsibility for all the company's websites and management of content information by updating and verifying them.
8. Organisation of marketing actions and campaigns supporting sales.
9. Compliance with internal rules and procedures.
10. Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor as part of their position.