Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking on behalf of its client, Pfizer, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Provide communication between market / site issues and Procurement management.
• Support resolution of procurement related issues, as required.
• Work with GBS teams to implement and maintain efficient and effective procurement process solutions.
• In conjunction with GBS be responsible for implementing process enhancement projects at market/site level with the geographic scope of leadership.
• Support the analytical requirements defined by reporting line.
• Data gathering (internal and external) including Business requirements
• Market and supplier analysis
• Develop well-rounded industry knowledge in various subcategory groupings as required to support market and/or site.
• Track and report working capital metrics
• Support project implementation
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Business Administration
• Excellent knowledge in Russian (spoken and written)
• Very good knowledge of English will be considered as an asset.
• Experience three (3) years in Sourcing/Procurement discipline preferred
• Understanding of the end-to-end Procurement process including experience
• Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management.
• Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
• Competitive remuneration package
• Dynamic opportunities to work for a large multinational company
• Friendly and challenging working environment