Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Business Analyst (Ref: IR/BA020)
Resort: Ikos Resorts / www.ikosresorts.com
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full time / Permanent role
Position Ref Code: IR/BA020
Your main accountabilities:
Reporting to the Group S&M Senior Analyst, the incumbent will be:
I. Data processing & Reporting
II. CRM Management
- Exploit day to day reporting/analytics through the Data Warehouse and/or Oracle database, via BI Tool (i.e. PowerBi or Tableau)
- Fine tune and maximize insights through BI Tool for Management use
- Develop, segment and curate Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts database
- Periodic reporting on relevant compset and flight prices benchmarking
- Link, refresh, and review reporting templates, including Nationalities/Market Segments, production tables, pace charts etc.
- Conduct Ad-hoc data collection and reporting on targeted destinations under development
- Provide up-to-date data Intelligence at S&M disposal i.e. cost/income per room, spent per room, etc.
- Curate the S&M part of Entersoft ERP
- Communicate appropriately and effectively key insights and findings to the sales team
- Map in detail the product & blueprint the customer’s journey in order to track commercial opportunities
- Ensure the database is cleaned-up and well-maintained meeting the CRM needs
- Support the development and expansion of Sani & Ikos Resorts loyalty programmes
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM is implemented effectively for all aspects of the company