We are looking for consultant researchers to join our team in order to contribute to the management and implementation of EU funded projects and to the development of new projects and deliverables in the areas of territorial cooperation, education & training, and research & innovation. Positions are open to applicants at junior, associate or senior levels (with more senior applicants being expected to work autonomously and more junior ones with the support and guidance of more experienced colleagues).
The consultant researcher is drafting reports and/or project proposals as the company’s contractual and development obligations require. She/he should be capable to draft bids, studies, surveys, analyses, policy action plans, needs and requirement analyses, educational resources and methodologies, etc.
Day-to-day activities may include the following:
- Contribute to the research design and the methodology approach of project deliverables and proposals
- Carry out empirical research and organize data collection (e.g. through questionnaires, case studies, etc)
- Produce analysis and draft deliverables implementing a pre-agreed research design
- Explain and analyze complex concepts destined for decision makers in a structured, clear and precise language
- Undertake the management and coordination of European consortia in R&D and territorial cooperation projects