Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Childcare/Activity leader (Ref: SIH/CHAL023)
Resorts: Ikos Oceania, Ikos Olivia, Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: April 2023
Your main responsibilities
- Welcome and greet all parents and children
- Observe and monitor children's play activities
- Lead a group of Activity Assistants
- Ensure the smooth running of all kid’s activities
- Ensure that all information is kept at Logbook up to date at all times
- Lead entertaining activities for children aged 4+
- Liaise with the Little Guest Manager/supervisor in planning / developing recreational activities for the children’s interest
- Follow the daily schedule of activities
- Monitor guest satisfaction and report all guest feedback
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)