An international Consulting Company based in Thessaloniki is looking for a Project Manager for its International and Innovation Projects Unit.
The Project Manager reports to the Director of International and Innovation Projects Unit and is responsible for supporting the achievement of the Unit’s objectives and goals.
• Identify project participation and funding opportunities in EU projects (H2020, Interreg, Erasmus+) and International Donor projects (EuropeAid, World Bank, etc.)
• Engage in bid and proposal writing
• Assist in managing and enlarging the Unit’s network of clients and partners
• Overtake administrative and financial management of projects
• Prepare deliverables; organize missions and events, implement trainings, etc.
• Enlarge the Unit portfolio of services
• Provide overall support to the Director