lmw is seeking for dynamic Project Managers, on behalf a telecommunications multinational company, dedicated to providing optimized turn-key solutions in the fields of infrastructure and broadband technologies.
Each role is based in Germany (in Cologne or near the sites Kassel (State of Hessen) or Koblenz (State of Rheinland Pfalz) or Bayern).
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the projects from design transition to construction to hand over, liaising with the Managers to provide necessary feedback and ensure coordination - implementation of the projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- Direct technical teams in designing, executing and implementing of projects.
- Manage resources, budgets and allocations for the project.
- Present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Assess, review and resolve problems arising in execution of projects.
- Enforce work standards in compliance with the best practices, standards and procedures.
- Ensure completion of projects within the budget limits.
- Ensure quality, costs, relationship management and compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Coordinate logistics with designers, vendors and contractors.
- Status reporting and monitoring project deliverables.