Randstad Hellas is seeking to employ an Electrical Engineer, on behalf of our client, a multinational company, leader in its sector (heavy industry), for Drama. Do you have proven work experience in designing electrical systems by developing and testing components?
As an R&D Electrical Engineer your main responsibilities are:
- Designs analog and digital electronic circuits supporting company’s products from concept to full implementation and production.
- Designs and verifies hardware (analog/digital circuits) and develops embedded systems
- Designs and tests printed circuit boards (PCBs) with EMC and manufacturing guidelines
- Collaborate with verification, process, and test engineers to debug, optimize and conceptualize prototypes
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by means of research and development
- Act as a lead engineer in medium projects
- Schedule tasks and report progress to project leader
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing and validation methods
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Instruct junior engineers when necessary
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.