Apifon is a technology company that develops business messaging services. It is headquartered in Greece and maintains offices in Thessaloniki, Athens, Madrid, and Cyprus. Through Apifon platform businesses can grow their audience, create multichannel messaging campaigns, measure their performance and enable marketing automations to increase revenues and improve customer experience. All achieved through multiple communication channels like SMS, RCS, Email, Viber, and other chat apps.
Description of the role
Key duties and responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Support Team Member are supporting the customers and taking care of the daily needs.
• Setting up all the incoming requests from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (Managing the incoming customers’ requests).
• Communicating daily with the providers in order to solve technical problems.
• Monitoring messages’ traffic.
• Secretarial duties of the call center.
• Customers training on Apifon’s platform.
• Solving and avoiding daily issues.
• Providing high level of customer satisfaction.
• Keeping policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the root causes of customer complaints are identified, and that corrective action eliminates or reduces the causes of customer complaints.
• Promote customer focus
• Obtain customer feedback relating to services
• Record customer requirements
• Monitor customer satisfaction
• Ability to work rotating shifts