Phoenix Engineering is looking for a GIS Engineer to join its Engineering Department.
As a GIS Engineer you will be responsible for conducting the design of FTTx fiber optic network. The role focuses on producing design providing information to build the network. It also requires an in depth understanding of fiber optic design standards and working on any changes of the project from site survey to documentation.
- Using fielding data, photos to create the design in the most cost-effective method with understanding of the impact of construction and material cost
- Field and property survey
- Using equipment and tools to accurately measure land features
- Completing day to day network tasks according to the project timelines and required deliverables
- Preparing LLDs, maps and producing civil and fiber drawings
- Communication with third parties, other providers etc.
- Preparing and organizing the collection of all necessary paperwork for the issuance of Permits
- Delivery of the required technical documentation.
- Identifying, escalating, and prioritizing issues, finding cost-effective solutions.