Sani Resort is a luxurious landscape stretching across fragrant pine forests, golden sands and crystal-clear waters. This is the awe-inspiring thousand-acre natural backdrop to Sani Resort, home to five multiple-awarded 5-star hotels recognized around the globe by leading travel organizations. Employees are the most valuable asset at Sani Resort and our aim is to develop staff skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.
Working at Sani Resorts means you are communicative, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Creative Assistant (Ref: SR/CA021)
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Sales and Marketing
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: SR/CAS021
Your main responsibilities
- Work as part of the Creative Team at Sani/Ikos Group to help develop creative materials from concept to completion
- Work on designs to produce effective content and campaigns
- Take work from the creative brief to final execution within deadlines
- Ensure the visual elements and assets created follow the Brand Guidline and artistic directions of the brands
- Support the Creative Director in various aspects of the team’s projects
- Help to build and maintain an archive of all the projects which the Creative Team has worked on for reference in the future
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to complete assigned projects on time and under budget