Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leader multinational company in FMCG sector, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
• Creates suppliers PR’s & PO’s in company’s system tracking & follows up of the progress budget file update
• Code generation for Market Data tracking & follow up of the progress (existing or new materials and products)
• Handles department’s daily administrative tasks
• Develops market analysis reports
• Supports marketing managers and executives on various marketing projects
• University Degree in Marketing, Business or similar
• 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an asset
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Ability to perform under pressure and multitask
• Team spirit
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.