We are looking for a Μachine Shop Shift Supervisor Engineer
to join our Machinery team in Drama.
• Supervises Machine shop’s Team leaders and machine operators to produce product components that follows design specifications.
• Overall schedule of department’s assignments and acts as technical advisor to Team Leaders.
• Coordination with other departments’ supervisors for production flow issues.
• Evaluates the performance of subordinate level workers.
• Conducts time and costing studies.
• Ensures and verifies documentation is in order and understood, such as production drawings, BOM’s, production orders.
• Responsible for addressing equipment needs.
• Responsible for in-process issues.
• Supervises machine tools’ maintenance operations and provide technical support to Team Leaders.
• Train new employees and assist with facility lay-out and workflow.