Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Restaurant Supervisor (Ref: SIH/RSU023)
Resort: Ikos Oceania, Ikos Olivia, Sani Resort
Location: Halkidiki | Greece
Contract: Full Time / Seasonal
Start Date: April 2023
General Purpose of the Role
To provide excellent guest service and to ensure that all guests are constantly taken care of and pampered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate taxi and mini-bus arrival/departure transfers for guests
- Check all arriving and departing flight numbers and make sure that the transfers have been arranged accordingly
- Prepare and distribute the transfer vouchers for the next day to drivers
- Liaise with the Front Office departments via mail in order to check the departure time for those guests whose information is missing
- Handle e-mails and calls from tour operators and guests regarding booking transfers, or any other requests and queries regarding the VIP packages and services
- Have one to one meeting with guests and advise them in order to book the most suitable for them VIP Package or trip
- Organize and coordinate helicopter transfers, private excursions, private yacht hires or private sailing trips
- Organize and coordinate special private events, such as Candlelight Dinners, Private on-board Dinners
- Undertake payment transactions for different booked events, VIP packages, or excursions
- Keep a clear record for all cruises organized by the VIP Department
- Respond to any changes in the department function as dictated by the company.
- Report for duty punctually following the company dress codes.
- Always provide a courteous and professional service
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments
- Have a complete understanding of the employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health, and Safety
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the VIP Manager.