Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
IT Project Manager (Ref: TH/ITPM022)
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Department: Information Technology
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
- Manage projects from initiation to closure
- Track project financials
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: charter, initiation document, detailed project plan, weekly status report, monthly progress reporting, change requests, issue log, risk log etc.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for software customizations/development
- Organize, plan, and manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Plan and Manage the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by acting as a point of contact for the Business Users and the vendors
- Be responsible for the training manuals and training delivery
- Act as a single point of contact for the Business Users, IT and external Software companies
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers