TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2022 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as a
Maître d’ Hotel
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Maître will have to coordinate all dining operations, customer relations and maintain high production and quality according to company’s standards with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Lead all restaurant operations, organize and supervise working schedules, be always present during operational hours
- Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences
- Receive and coordinate reservations, ensure a pleasant environment and liaise between the kitchen and the F&B team
- Oversee storage and correct use of equipment, order supplies
- Recruit and assist in the training of employees, identify and analyze training needs, motivate and mentor F&B teams
- Evaluate employee’s performance and provide information to ameliorate productivity and quality of services
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service; respond to all guest requests / complaints
- Ensure that health and safety standards are met and that all employees work in a safe environment and have knowledge of recent health and safety regulations
- Supervises, coaches and motivates the service team
- Emotional control
- One of the key responsibilities of a maître d' is stock management, and it is vital they understand finance, they are aware of the restaurant's budget and they know how to manage it