Mandoulides Schools is a renowned modern and dynamic educational, cultural, and sports community, located in Thessaloniki, Greece. The Schools consist of: Day Care Center, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Junior - Senior High School, Counseling and Studies Abroad Center.
Mandoulides Schools have received worldwide recognition for their quality of service, innovative actions, new technologies, environmental programs, and foreign languages. Mandoulides Schools is one of the 4 schools in Greece and one of the 850 schools in the world that have been selected by Microsoft as a “Microsoft Showcase School”.
Mandoulides Schools is dedicated to creating and providing a child-centered, personalized experience that enables all children to reach their full potential. School life at Mandoulides Schools culminates every year with graduating students gaining recognition and acceptance into the most prestigious universities in Greece, Europe, and the United States. Students are also awarded in International Olympiads in Mathematics, Informatics, Biology, Physics, Astronomy & Astrophysics, as well as in international competitions in Language, Arts, and Sports.
Mandoulides Schools is seeking candidates for the role of Intern and/or 1-year contract (to be renegotiated upon completion) in our Digital Marketing Department.
- Site management and content optimization (posts, corrections, changes, photos, and video editing)
- Blog management and monthly newsletter creation
- Design and monitor online advertising campaigns aligned with the school’s goals
- Management of social media and their development (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Data Analysis from Google and social media for better targeting (Profiling) and for use in School’s overall strategy
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns’ goals (KPIs)