Phoenix Engineering GmbH was founded on 2020 by a team of telecommunication industry experts, dedicated to providing optimized turn-key solutions in the fields of infrastructure and broadband technologies.
Based in Cologne, the company serves diverse needs of telecom and infrastructure providers throughout Europe. With respect to our clients, we strive for excellence and ensure high quality project delivery.
We are looking for a Surveyor for our ongoing FTTx projects in Germany. As a Surveyor you will be responsible for executing on-site surveys to FTTH home-pass buildings in order to identify pathways and inform owners of works to be executed. You will hence contribute to the quantities and type of materials estimation that will be used.
You will also be required to visit subscribers, correspond with the authorities, provide technical support, and implement survey work.Main Responsibilities:
- Daily Interaction with the subscribers
- Performing surveys on subscribers’ properties (houses, business units etc.)
- Technical support on the field (Rural Survey, documentation)
- Prompt documentation for the installation of connection points
- Updating the company’s platform, reporting about the progress
- Cooperation and communication with Engineers for updates and adjustments