We are a fast-growing startup company, operating in various business areas, (primary activities being the Software-house and the Event-organizing branch www.makehappymemories.com).
We are looking for someone creative, with solid marketing skills that will help us establish our presence and reputation for our products/services. A smart and well-rounded individual who will strategize, analyse the market and competition and create engaging content that will methodically “Build the Myth” around our diverse brands. Someone talented and motivated that will passionately create visual content that will bring vision to life.
The position will offer a competitive salary and lots of flexibility in terms of work schedule and location. The work can be done remotely and we evaluate the results (not micromanaging).
Furthermore, we want to invest in a long-term professional relationship and provide the opportunity for career growth as the company grows incrementally and with the vision to assume a leadership role in the digital marketing department as the team expands.You are perfect for this position if :
- You’re a dynamic marketing specialist who is well versed in video production and can execute digital marketing campaigns that help drive our ecommerce business.
- You are eager to leverage your digital marketing knowledge and multimedia skills to immediately make an impact driving business success in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- You’re a demonstrably great content creator and you “get” how people interact on the internet and consume all types of content.
- You are on top of best practices and trends in video creation and editing tools, enjoy being both creative and analytical, and understand how to build and convert a digital audience.
- You enjoy being involved in writing and editing others’ content such as blog posts, creating killer memes etc.
- You are thirsty for learning new skills, improving and you wish to build a well-rounded diverse set of skills.
The following sections describe the ideal profile for the role, but our prediction is that the successful candidate will not know everything from day one. We expect that you will be growing more into the role, as you gain more experience, and you get exposed to varying types of work.
Produce creative digital content
- The candidate will be responsible for independently producing and directing a variety of engaging informational and promotional video/web/print/multimedia materials, using emerging tools to meet the diverse needs of the company
- This requires ability to plan, develop and execute multimedia projects (photo and video creative content deliverables) for advertising campaigns, social media content and digital ads. It includes maintaining organized design, raw video and content files, and helping organize and archive video and graphics files
- The multimedia projects are expected to incorporate all technical/media elements and production schedules
- Develop written outlines, scripts and/or narration for each scene
- Plan resources e.g. for actors, props, equipment, computer graphics, audio and visual effects, editing and transmission
- Edit video footage, sync sound, voice over, colour correct, add any special graphics, titles, animations and music for final video before it’s ready to be published.
The successful candidate is generally expected to apply solid understanding of video story flow and designing from storyboard stage through post-production and editing.
Content distribution strategies and support Digital Marketing Efforts
- Create app-specific content (workouts, tutorials, narratives, interviews etc) for use on social media, paid ads, email platforms, website, and landing pages
- Curate, create, schedule and maintain video content across our selected paid and organic channels to engage audiences and increase brand awareness Develop and execute digital marketing and content distribution strategies
- Work closely with Managers on overall marketing strategy to execute the campaign vision to optimize the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts.
- Help strengthen the company's value proposition and key brand messaging
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, identify target customer demographics, help define personas and game plan for reaching them.
- Measure competitive analysis to help inform digital strategies.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Explore new ways to reach and engage with our target audience.
- Lead affiliate marketing strategy and onboard new affiliates.
- Curate and execute direct mail campaigns.
- Manage backlink building initiatives.
- Regularly mine Google Analytics, and social media accounts for information and insights to improve overall brand performance
- Track trends in the digital landscape to support the continual growth of the company's web properties.
- Introduce new methods of storytelling, research and develop video creative briefs, scripts, and other production tasks.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the digital channels and provide concise and thoughtful recommendations.
- Provide overall artistic direction to integrate strategically the company's graphic communication efforts.
Collaborate and manage relationships and projects with content creators and third-parties.
- Serve as liaison with external vendors, agencies, partners and content creators (contact/interview/hire third-parties directly or through services like Upwork, fiverr etc.)
- Help hire and manage content writers for guest-posting and SEO.
- Work with the content team to produce SEO/SEM optimized content geared towards driving success within outlined goals and objectives
Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Help publish to and monitor our social media channels.
- Monitor and leverage hashtags and trending content relevant to the organization KPIs and performance measure
KPIs and performance measure
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on Marketing results for the cross-functional team and senior management