Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
HR Senior Manager (Ref: IAR/HRSM022)
Resort: Ikos Aria
Office Location: Kos, Greece
Department: Human Resources
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
General purpose of the role
The Human Resources Sr. Manager acts as the bridge between HR and Operations and oversees the daily operations of the Human Resources department in the resort. The HR Senior Manager will be managing a team of HR Coordinators and HR Administration Officers in addition to the Accommodation & Transportation Manager of seasonal employees. By holding this position, you understand that you play a vital role in ensuring an employee experience of the highest standard reflecting the company’s cultural values and ethos. You will be working closely with other HR functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition to secure the expected outcome in areas of seasonal recruitment, employee relations, employee satisfaction, compensation, internal comms, training, development, and you will be expected to report HR data to the business.
You are undoubtedly the main ambassador of the service excellence we want to provide to our colleagues in our effort to offer an excellent employee experience to every single seasonal employee joining our company
Your main responsibilities
• Ensure that the company’s HR operational policies and processes are constantly improved and aligned with the Group’s HR strategy
• Manage HR department budget and adapt budget according to the priorities of the department and the general HR strategy of the company
• Provide guidance to the hotel leadership team regarding employee morale, employee relations, coaching, counseling, and discipline
• Apply Group HR strategy to retain seasonal employees and increase repeaters rate for the following season
• Liaise with Hiring Managers and HR Coordinators in all activities concerning the sourcing & recruitment of seasonal employees
• Ensure the HR Ops team provides a pre-boarding, on-boarding and off-boarding experience of the highest standards reflecting the company’s culture, values and ethos
• Ensure a smooth and efficient collaboration with other HR functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition
• Coordinate all matters of the employee work contract, permits and visas for foreign employees (professionals and students)
• Coordinate and oversee all matters related to staff accommodation, facilities, and transportation, ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort
• Ensure a flowless season opening in terms of pre-boarding and on-boarding of seasonal employees and respectively a flowless season closing for the off-boarding of all seasonal employees
• Constantly access employee satisfaction by analyzing the yearly Employees Engagement and Satisfaction Survey (EESS), absenteeism, turnover records, and resignations
• Ensure appraisals are carried out for every employee of the team, in accordance with the relevant HR process ensuring a fair and objective evaluation for every employee
• Coordinate employee recognition and appreciation programs in cooperation with Learning & Development
• Assist and coordinate communication of key messages to all seasonal employees using corporate internal communication channels
• Assist the HR Analyst in providing the required data for the preparation of the HR reports
• Oversee planning, coordination, and execution of employees’ HR activities throughout the season
• Develop and maintains confidentiality in all relevant HR matters of seasonal employees (personal files, documents, payslip details and/or other important sensitive information)