The Randstad Hellas team is growing! We are searching for a great Recruitment Consultant for the Engineering Specialism who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
Do you enjoy recruitment, sales and targets? Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go? Are you a firm believer that there is a right person for every job? Are you confident that you could sell an application to a software company? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
As a Recruitment Consultant for the Engineering Specialty your role will include:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified candidates in the fields of Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Manufacturing.
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients thus creating ongoing opportunities
- Client and account management to include offers, negotiating, onboarding, etc.
- Develop a strategic niche client and candidate base