• Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism.
• 3-4 years minimum experience, in similar role or at Front Office operations, preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel.
• Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential.
• Very good knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented.
• Excellent MS Office-Computer skills.
• Excellent knowledge and command of OTA's
• Negotiation and excellent Communication Skills.
• Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of Monastery Estate team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.