We are the market leader in the field of electrical equipment, lighting, building technology products and energy management solutions. We currently operate 66 stores in Greece & Cyprus and two Electrical Panel assembly units while we employ more than 900 employees.
The combination of high-quality products, well educated and trained customer-focused teams and an organized and flexible organizational structure, ensure that only the best is good enough for us and make our company being customers’ top choice.
We continuously invest in our people by creating a very dynamic, high – professional and innovating environment that embraces work ethic, teamwork, passion & great results and provides to our employees' special learning experiences that foster their personal and professional development.
Join our team and grow with us by sending your CV.
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate and ambitious SAP SD Business Analyst to join our ERP team. The position reports to the ERP Manager and the successful incumbent will be responsible to lead the Business Analysis and to ensure that the Company's business processes are addressed from the existing SAP functionality.
- Identifies, analyzes, defines, agrees business requirements with Business Owners and documents detailed requirements to support project and business objectives
- Accountable for developing business requirements, functional requirements, testing, training into production environments
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT) and selectively execute Business Scenarios where necessary
- Coordinates the execution of projects with internal and external teams to ensure that the delivered solution meets the necessary quality criteria and end-users requirements.
- Communicates to end users, business departments on the SAP solutions
- Working effectively when dealing with conflicting requirements, multiple stakeholders, projects and time constraints
- Provides day to day SAP Help Desk support for end users, ensuring resolution of issues.