- Degree in Hospitality | Tourism.
- Waiter experience, preferably in Hotels.
- Proven ability to consistently meet service standards and exceed guest expectations.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative.
- A passion for food and beverage experience; positive and open-mind attitude with high energy.
- Dynamic personality, creative and innovative.
Jump into our world! A detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Brown Hotels is an international design hotel collection, with hotels located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Athens, and Croatia, with new hotels opening soon around the world. Our properties are rooted in devotion to service, design, innovation, style, and authenticity. They evolved out of the desire to create dwellings that not only show travelers the real culture and creativity of the city's youthful population, but also expand the nightlife and neighborhood joints for the locals. We strive to make each of our hotels unique, independent, and imbued with a true sense of place. We take pride in being recommended by the world's leading international lifestyle, design, and travel publications such as Vogue, Times, wallpaper, Travel and Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic, NY Times and more.