Pot & Pan Foodservice S.A. is a ready-made meals production company in Avlida. The Cost Analyst contributes to all areas of plant management and provides essential data. The Cost Analyst is responsible for planning and coordinating production activities.
- Working to achieve targets specified in AOP and striving to achieve operational and financial goals.
- Planning, organizing, directing, and guiding to plant manager to manage operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Increasing production, assets capacity, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards as per parameters given by our R&D and Quality team.
- Allocating resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implementing strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and providing a clear sense of direction and focus on the company’s overall growth.
- Handling supply chain management and cost control in coordination with C.F.O..
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position (production facilities).
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Finance or Polytechnic.
- Demonstrated expertise in MS Office, Atlantis financial software and WMS- is a bonus.
- Good planning and organizational skills with strong analytical view.
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
We offer competitive remuneration, a dynamic working environment, challenging projects, and a chance to work in a growing business.