Are you a Recruiter, native in Spanish, and you enjoy sourcing and recruiting in a fast-paced technology-driven world? Are you prepared to make our client successful where sourcing candidates is digital, automated and data-driven? Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in for our client!
We are searching for a Recruiter, native in Spanish, who’s ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career to work in a fast-growing company where sourcing international candidates is a new game.
As a Spanish Recruiter
, your main tasks will involve sourcing, interviewing, creating a candidate pipeline and coordinating the hiring process end-to-end of Spanish speakers. Specifically, tasks will include:
- Use multi-channel sources to identify potential candidates
- Conduct in-depth screenings via phone, video, and face to face interviews
- Evaluate and examine the skills and competencies of candidates
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications
- Participate in calibration meetings and communicate the needs/demands of hiring accounts
- Facilitate and discusses job offers
- Prepare daily and weekly reports based on function and need
- Achieve recruitment goals and targets
- Maintain a robust backup system of qualified candidates