Lifeguard duties and responsibilities
We are looking for Lifeguards to join our team in one of the most beautiful hotel resorts in sunny Cyprus.
Lifeguards are responsible for many duties during a typical shift.
A job description for a Lifeguard may contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Opening and closing the pool each day according to scheduled hours
- Regularly treat the pool with the correct amount of chemicals
- Closely monitoring activities related to the pool area, identifying any safety issues throughout shift
- Directing swimmers out of water in dangerous conditions
- Closely monitoring weather reports to make sure guests remain safe
- Organizing and overseeing pool parties
- Providing swim lessons and coaching swim team when applicable
- Maintaining a clean pool environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER: 6-7 months contract (minimum 3 months) working in one of the most stunning hotel resorts in Cyprus, meeting people from all around the world, possibilities of internship & Erasmus, competitive salary, health & social insurance, free accommodation, free full board, bonuses & Sun, sea, fun 24/7!