Diaplous Group started out as a private maritime security company in 2010 and has grown into a global leader in Maritime Risk Management (MRM). We maintain six offices internationally and a client base of over 700 shipping companies globally. In addition to shipping companies, we work closely with major oil, gas and energy companies and we are a trusted partner to insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, NGOs, UN Organizations and NATO.
DIAPLOUS MARITIME SERVICES, the leading maritime security provider, is currently seeking a professional to cover the following position.
Translation, Interpretation, Administration
- Language Interpretation: Provide accurate and reliable interpretation services between English, French and Greek.
- Translation: Transcribe or translate written documents, texts, or materials from one language to another. May include, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations.
- Active Listening: Engage in active listening techniques to comprehend and accurately interpret spoken or signed messages.
- Clarification and Paraphrasing: Seek clarification when necessary to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the speaker's intent. Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Text Editing: Proofread translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy
- Language Proficiency: A high level of proficiency in Greek, French and English as source language and target language of translation or interpretation.
- Education and Training: A bachelor's degree or higher in languages, translation, interpretation, linguistics, or a related field will be considered as an asset.
- Technology Skills: Proficiency in computer-assisted translation tools, terminology management software, and other relevant technology will be considered as an asset.
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Flexibility: This position requires a candidate who is available and willing to travel frequently internationally, as part of their job responsibilities.
- Professionalism: Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to professional ethics and standards.
- Time Management: Manage multiple tasks efficiently and prioritize assignments based on urgency and importance.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cultural Sensitivity: A deep respect for cultural differences and the ability to navigate cross-cultural communication sensitively is crucial.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development