We are the market leader in the field of electrical equipment, lighting, building technology products and energy management solutions. We currently operate 67 stores in Greece & Cyprus and two Electrical Panel assembly units while we employ more than 900 employees.
The combination of high-quality products, well educated and trained customer-focused teams and an organized and flexible organizational structure, ensure that only the best is good enough for us and make our company being customers’ top choice.
We continuously invest in our people by creating a very dynamic, high – professional and innovative environment that embraces work ethic, teamwork, passion & great results and provides to our employees' special learning experiences that foster their personal and professional development.
Join our team and grow with us by sending your CV…
The role’s main focus is leading the e-commerce, digital marketing strategy and playing a key role in the digital transformation of the company. The role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Development of the group’s e-commerce, digital marketing strategy and leading role to the company’s digital transformation
- Monitoring and reporting relevant KPIs for e-commerce sales and digital marketing effectiveness and performance
- Overview of e-commerce operations to ensure high standards of customer experience
- Guidance and continuous assessment of external agencies to ensure exceptional implementation of digital initiatives
- Optimum use of all relevant digital channels (SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media etc.) in order to enhance digital effectiveness
- Liaising with internal and external key business stakeholders to influence all company’s functions for the advancement of digital business agenda.
- Ownership of e-business budget and P&L.