Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and energy storage systems for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight’s state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, and the USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries. Our core priority is to provide a safe and inclusive workplace that fosters creativity and development.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 3,100+ people we employ across the organization.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we are looking for an experienced Production Shift Supervisor to join our Production Department. The role is responsible for upholding the safety regulations of our company and supervising the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations and to achieve the desired production targets. The position is based in Xanthi, Greece.
- Supervise a sector of the production operations to achieve high performance
- Analyze and report production KPIs to optimize productivity and quality
- Locate and resolve production issues
- Suggest and implement an effective plan to increase productivity
- Daily interaction with the team members and mainly collaboration with the departments, Maintenance and Quality Control, to ensure and achieve all the assigned targets
- Conduct performance evaluation and define training needs to enhance employees’ development
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by following EHS
- Work in shifts
- 2-5 years of working experience as Production Shift Supervisor in industrial/ manufacturing environment
- BSc in Engineering or relevant areas - MSc is a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English & Greek (verbal & written)
- Κnowledge of ERP (preferably SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment. As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
- A competitive salary based on experience and topped up with other bonuses
- Company healthcare plan
- Continuous learning opportunities. Allocated training budget that can be spent on books, online courses, or other training materials.
- Established framework for career development
- International mobility opportunities